The World Voice programme aims to ensure that, through training, collaboration and resources, young people have the opportunity to use singing to develop their musicality and support wider learning.
What’s it about?
World Voice aims to bring an international network of professionals together to ensure all children and young people across the world have access to singing education of the highest quality. The network will use a communications infrastructure made up of multimedia platforms to enable teachers and pupils to access resources and teaching guides.
We’ve built a set of pages full of resources which classrooms across the globe can use to introduce singing to young people. These resources should provide a clear shared understanding of how a singing curriculum can enhance learning in all subject areas. There’s also practical advice on how to achieve this throughout our webpages.
By establishing a tradition of shared performance, with countries posting performances online and collaborating with their neighbours, it is our hope that all young people will benefit from the use of singing throughout their learning.
Use our Resources
- Find out more about the programme and who is involved
- Use our Ideas and Activities in your classroom for ages 7-14 years
- Discover the World Songbook where you'll find audio files and videos to get your classroom singing
- Explore how the How the voice works (84 KB)
- Find out the benefits of singing - Why Sing? (544 KB)