Register for Leadership Development Workshops
Applications invited from Head Teachers for Leadership Development Workshops
British Council India is organising 3- day Leadership Development workshops in four cities for Principals/Vice principals of schools. The workshop will offer the participants the opportunity to reflect on their professional practice and to engage, at an advanced level, in a study of the practice and theory underpinning the role of leadership in their own particular contexts.
The workshop is designed to provide participants with a rewarding experience in a lively intellectual and social community, as well as to deepen their understanding of current practices and research in the field of leadership. It aims to help participants to further develop themselves as professionals so that they can contribute to the development in their local and wider context.
The dates for the workshops are:
8-10 October 2013: Mumbai
23-25 October 2013: New Delhi
20-22 November 2013: Chennai
4-6 December 2013: Kolkata
To register yourself for the Leadership Development Workshop, please click here and fill up the form by 31 August 2013.
- Applications for participation are strictly restricted to school Principals/Vice Principals.
- It is mandatory to attend the complete workshop for three days in the city opted for.
- Schools that have registered for the International School Award (ISA) in this assessment year i.e. 2013-2014 will be allotted one free seat. For all other schools, a fee of INR 7500 per participant will be charged. Please send your cheque/demand draft favouring "British Council Division" and payable at New Delhi to Liza Maria Powell, 17 Kasturba Gandhi Marg New Delhi 110001.
- Seats will be available on a first come – first serve basis.
- Participants are required to make their own travel and accommodation arrangements (if required) on all days of the workshop.
The venue for the workshop will be confirmed to you 3 weeks prior to the workshop date.
Registrations close on 31 August 2013.
For related queries kindly e-mail email@example.com.